It’s Summer in DFW and you know what that means – outdoor weddings, salsa dancing, and lots of pool parties and backyard barbeques. All of the upcoming events, along with the warm, sunny weather, certainly give you a reason to smile, but when you do, your self-confidence takes a hit. Your teeth have always been crooked and now that you’re an adult, metal braces simply will not do. What other options do you have? With Invisalign from your dentist in Mansfield, you can improve the look – and health – of your smile. Learn why this choice is the clear winner over traditional metal orthodontics from Dr. Sandi Hamm.
What Is Invisalign?
Before we expand on the benefits of Invisalign in Mansfield, Dr. Hamm like to explain what this actually is. Invisalign is the premier system of clear, acrylic aligners that gently move your teeth into their proper position. The process for Invisalign include the following:
- You’ll start with a consultation with Dr. Hamm wherein she’ll make a digital model of your smile and take impressions of your current grin. Using 3D software, she’ll be able to give you a sneak peek of your final results before she sends all this information to the lab that will custom-create your Invisalign.
- You’ll receive your entire course of Invisalign in one shipment, and your aligners will be numbered in sequential order for your convenience.
- Simply wear your Invisalign, switch to a new pair about every two weeks, and be amazed by the results!
Why Is Invisalign Superior To Metal Braces?
Invisalign is the optimal solution over braces for many reasons. You should try this method to reap the following benefits:
- Invisible – What better way to perfect your smile than with invisible treatment that doesn’t call more attention to your imperfections? With these thin, yet durable and effective aligners, the only person who’ll know you’re straightening your teeth is you.
- Removable – As far as convenience factor is concerned, Invisalign is the clear winner. Rather than spending time threading floss through metal wires and brackets, you’ll remove your aligners and brush and floss just like you normally would.
- Food Options – Since you’ll take Invisalign out when you eat, you’ll be able to maintain a well-balanced diet, including apples and corn-on-on-the-cob. And, you can still indulge with treats like chewy caramels, crunchy tortilla chips, and popcorn.
- Time – Since you won’t have to see us every two weeks to have your braces adjusted, you’ll save time with fewer follow up appointments. And, most patients complete their treatment in just 6-18 months!
As you can see, Invisalign offers many advantages that traditional metal braces just can’t provide. So – if you’re interested in straightening your smile with invisible treatment, schedule your appointment with Dr. Sandi Hamm today!